Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little Experiments



Lately I have been experimenting in combining needle felting and wet felting and this little piece is one of those experiments. It is quite small and can fit in the palm of my hand.
Some time soon I will post about how I made this.
Living in PNG is getting interesting at the moment with elections for a new government causing a lot of caution for us expats. The people get excited very easily and that can turn violent just as quickly.
It will be  well into July before a result is known.


3 comments:

  1. Your work is brilliant. Thank you for sharing it with us all. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, these are delightful! I'm so glad you're back blogging. Hope all is well with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete