Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Progress

                           I have put my needle case and a roll of cotton in the picture to give an idea of scale.
Some progress on my project at last.
Other things have taken priority lately but I have been working away on making all these little flowers and leaves. Small does not necessarily mean less time to make.
You can now see that my project is a small Icon Box. There is something about icons that attract me and I have always wanted to make one.
The next step is to attach the flowers and leaves which will frame the Madonna.


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely stuff. I have popped over from Virginia's site to have a look at your work.
    If you wish to look at some more felt artists, do go to Marmalade Rose on my side bar
    - she lives here in North Yorkshire and has done more and more felt recently.

    ReplyDelete